Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Vitiligo Treatment and Reflection


I had vitiligo as a very young child, through adulthood. I understand the emotional and psychological effects of vitiligo and my passion stems from my own struggles and knowing exactly what others with vitiligo are going through. People asking if I was burned was very stressful, as a kid. I just answered, "no, it grows when I grow." I've been there. My commitment to helping others is very personal.

I started researching vitiligo at 17, or 34 years ago. The correlation between a healthful body, healthy mind and healthy skin are undeniable. The medical prognosis that vitiligo would spread all over my body by the time I was 30 did not come true.

It's important to understand the relationship between vitiligo, internal health, mental outlook and lifestyle choices, including diet, exercise and sufficient water intake.

My commitment to clients is to ensure they are getting the support that they need to succeed in healing, inside and out.

Vitiligo Pigment Boosting Ultimate Starter Treatment (Medium Flat Rate Box)
Vitiligo Treatment Ultimate Starter Kit
Wanakee Hill, ND & PhD Candidate
www.thewellnesswell.net
1 827 296 2829


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VJlS4rrsb2o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact us @
wanakee@thewellnesswell.net
8172962829