Thursday, December 5, 2013

Vitiligo, passionately sharing my life's work and my personal trials and triumphs!

I spoke with a new client recently. He was looking for answers. I started telling him my story, and how I would not accept the prognosis that there was nothing I could do to reverse the vitiligo that was slowly spreading and the vitiligo that doctors predicted would overtake my entire body by the time I was 30.

At 17, this is not what I wanted to hear. I had noticed these white spots for as long as I could remember. I did not like them. I especially dislked them once they started to multiply. 

When I left that team of doctors who dealt me such a harsh blow, I made up my mind that I would do something. I would find a way to stop this vitiligo from spreading. I would find a way to regain my pigmentation so that I would not lose all of my skin color by the time I was 30! 

Lucky for me, my mom ordered every natural healing book and magazine that she could find. I read them all and every now and then, I would find the word vitiligo in one of those books. I would learn about various nutrients that a doctor in California was using to help people regain their natural color. 

I learned how people who, like me, had been warned to avoid the sun. And how this one woman who liked to sunbathe used nutrients on her skin as a natural sunblock that ended up bringing her skin color back, when combined with sunlight. 

I've encountered thousands of people with vitiligo through my business and on social media. There is one recurring thing among those of us who fight to regain our color and do it with zest and succcess! It's optimism. We believe we can do it and we make it happen!

Unfortunately, I've also encountered those who naysay any and everything that gives hope to those with vitiligo.

As a person who had vitiligo as long as I can remember, I can say with confidence, if you have a will to regain your pigmentation, there is a way!

Wanakee Hill, Traditional Naturopath, Vitiligo Expert and Author

www.VitiligoTreatmentStore.com
www.TheWellnessWell.net
8172962829

Based in New York, New York, we ship worldwide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact us @
wanakee@thewellnesswell.net
8172962829