Saturday, January 25, 2014


Food For Thought

Why is it so hard to regain my skin color? I've tried almost everything! 

In my book, Wanakee's Nutritional Approach to Vitiligo & Other Autoimmune Diseases, I take you through the successful steps necessary to regain your skin health and skin color. 








I cooked this complete protein, nutrient dense lunch in less than 30 minutes, including prep time. We need to get our protein from plants for health. Eating more than 15% of calories from protein raises your risk of cancers. If you're eating more than 15% of your total calories as meat protein, it puts you at very high risk of developing cancers.
Foods have a direct correlation to your overall health and skin health. 


My regimen for clients includes dietary changes to help them regain their skin color and to balance the many dysfunctions that are harming them internally as well. My holistic, full body, mind and spirit approach to vitioigo is a winning approach. 

Naturopath Kee
8172960829

Dr Kee is a Vitiligo Expert & Author whose own struggles with vitiligo led her to the research and successful regimen of regaining her own skin color, in addition to helping thousands of clients with vitiligo, eczema and other health related issues. 
When Kee says, I know what you're going through, she really means it! 

Please visit us on the web. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact us @
wanakee@thewellnesswell.net
8172962829