Monday, April 14, 2014

Vitiligo, Weight Loss & Detoxification

By Naturopath Kee 

I encourage all clients to detoxify at least twice a year, but preferably, detox every season.
A thorough, cleansing detoxification does wonders for the body, reducing fat, excess fluid, toxins, inflammation, as well as bowel cleansing.


I like to multi-detox. For example, I cleanse my liver and rid my body of excess weight simultaneously, using the liver cleanse, 15 day diet detox and the colon cleansing dieter's tea all at once. This easy to detox combination provides a thorough cleansing that is sure to have me looking thinner, healthier and glowing. My hair, nails and skin benefit greatly from this multi-detox, I drop anywhere from 5 to 10 pounds and I gain so much energy, while lowering disease feeding toxins that encourage inflammation and negative immune responses.


This multi-detox comes with a cleansing and detoxifying plan and shopping list that will  help you to make wiser choices at the market, that will hopefully lead to healthful lifestyle choices. 
The dieter's tea is chosen for its selection of herbals that are shown helpful for fighting obesity/excess weight, colon cleansing properties and parasite removing ingredients. 
I suggest following the diet plan included in the booklet that accompanies these detoxifying kits, for the two weeks that you're using the multi-detox, and making permanent changes with some of the new discoveries that will help to keep your body running healthfully and smoothly.

*Your purchase may qualify for an extra discount. 

*Use code: VSIG for $5 off via TheWellnessWell.net

Phone Orders: 8172962829

Check out our Amazon.com store. 

*Free Shipping in the USA on orders of $50 or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact us @
wanakee@thewellnesswell.net
8172962829