Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Vitiligo - the key to regaining color.



Regaining skin color is as individual as we are. My approach to healing is holistic, whether it was regaining my skin color or fighting any illness. When I get sick or gain weight or feel sluggish, I look within. My body is its own healer. It s a complex machine that can and should keep me healthy. When there is a breakdown in my health, I know my body, the complex machine, is out of synch. 
When I hear people say, there's nothing you can do, I feel so bad for them. I realize a string of brilliant-minded medical professionals have taken away their hope. They often accept this fate without looking inward. 
Hippocrates said, " let food be thy medicine." Not steroid creams, massive sunblock or expensive UVB blocking clothing. Food. Fresh vegetables, ripe fruit, bountiful seeds and nuts in addition to herbs, spices, flowers, sunshine and pure, mineral rich oils. These are the healing medicines that Hippocrates spoke of so eloquently. Our complex engines run on fuel generated through whole, complex carbohydrates and pure mineral rich waters. Adequate sleep is essential to a healthful body. 
When it comes to healing the skin, I apply the same principles. Nourishing my skin from the outside requires the same healthful food based medicines that I eat to maintain my complex machine. Taking care of our bodies, minds and skin requires lifestyle changes in addition to nourishing our skin directly. Applying these easy to implement principles allows our bodies to heal and repair even the most stubborn diseases. 
Inflammation fuels diseases. Eating live, fresh foods that fuel our bodies so that the machine heals is key to reversing and preventing disease. When it comes to healing, think holistically. Think caring for your complex machine, inside and out. Your body will reward you through healing.  

There is something you can do. You can choose life and health. You can facilitate your own healing. Your choices matter. Taking care of my skin. Taking care of your skin. Vitiligo is reversible. 

Wanakee Hill, Traditional Naturopath 
The Wellness Well  Vitiligo Treatment Store. A USA company. 🇺🇸
Vitiligo Expertand Aithor who leads the field in natural healing for vitiligo. 
http://TheWellnessWell.net
☎️ 8172962829


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact us @
wanakee@thewellnesswell.net
8172962829